“With Him, nothing is impossible” — (Luke 1:37).
I’m considering the words to the famous song written by Chris Tomlin, “How Great is Our God.” Only five one-syllable words, but packed with power and meaning. Let’s look at a few attributes of this great and awesome God:
* Clothed in majesty (compared to my filthy rags)
* He is Light (I sometimes hide in darkness, how about you?
* King of all Kings (I am nothing without Him)
Yet when I humble myself and call on his matchless name, I am called a daughter of the King. God desires my fellowship and bids me to walk in the light as he is in the light. He truly is a great God — worthy of all my praise.
* Have you thought about the hugeness of God, creator of the universe
* Have you told him your worries (none of which are too big or too small for him to handle)?