Some of you have asked: Just what did you do when your PA girlfriend came to visit?
We kept busy to be sure:
- Free makeover at Macy’s by Tracy (Bobbie Brown booth) who is a great make-up artist! (see attached photos)
- Tried on goofy hats at Macy’s, Penney’s, and TJ Max
- Our all around best find proved to be two wise men perched on a top shelf at a Goodwill Store. A couple of years ago we started a lighted nativity scene in our yard. Each year we add another piece to the collection. The first year we began with Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus. Last year we added a sheep. Now (thanks to our awesome find), we have two wise men to add to the collection.
- Craft Fair
- Walked and talked in the beautiful (and unseasonably) warm weather here in Michigan
- Rummaged in my clothes closet. Bit of background: she helps me weed out my unused and outgrown clothing. Between the two of us, we managed to clear out a huge bag for Goodwill and another large bag, she took home with her. Thank you, Bonnie! You are a miracle worker – I could not face my closet alone.
- Breakfast at Perkins
My girlfriend from PA, Bonnie, and I had a fabulous weekend! We laughed without restraint and random craziness prevailed.
If any of you have a lead on another wise man, please let me know.